From: Gary on

I am creating an invoice using Excel. The invoice has already been
created and is fine. I am now just trying to input a header and footer
with a middle. I have them as seperate PDF files. I can add them as
header and footer but when I "print preview" both ends (left & right)
of both head and foot are cut. This is something I can get over by
just pasting it on the front of the invoice but then will have to do
that for each invoice.
Also for the middle, I have tried to set it as a background but it
then covers the whole sheet rather than just each page. If I put it on
top of the page I can't write on it. I'm not able to "send it back" so
that I can write on it. Troublesome.
I also have this file as a whole so that it can be used as a
background as that is what I want to do with it anyway.
Can you help me?
From: Gord Dibben on
See Bob Phillips's site for adding a printable Watermark or using WordArt
for a background image.

I don't understand the header and footer being pdf files.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP