From: Timothy Beer on
Hello,

I have been trying to create an action button that disappears when you
click IT specifically, but have only been able to create a button that
disappears when you click ANYWHERE on the screen. I am using Mac
Office 2008 PowerPoint.

Can anybody please help me with this? I've seen it done successfully
before, I just don't know how to do it myself.

Thank you so much!

Robert Grunwald, M.D., Ph.D.
David Geffen School of Medicine
University of California, Los Angeles
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi

In the Windows version you could use triggers for this - I'm not sure if
triggers are available ion the Mac version or not. Try asking over on the
Mac forum:
Mac discussion groups
http://www.officeformac.com/ProductForums/

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

From: Timothy Beer on
On May 30, 7:07 pm, "Lucy Thomson"
<l...(a)NOSPAManeasiertomorrow.com.au> wrote:
> Hi
>
> In the Windows version you could use triggers for this - I'm not sure if
> triggers are available ion the Mac version or not. Try asking over on the
> Mac forum:
> Mac discussion groupshttp://www.officeformac.com/ProductForums/
>
> Lucy
>
> --
> Lucy Thomson
> PowerPoint MVP
> MOS Master Instructorwww.aneasiertomorrow.com.au
>
> "Timothy Beer" <timmy.b...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hello,
Thanks so much for the response. How would I do this with triggers, on
PC? Thanks again

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
As Lucy said I'd check with the mac group but I don't think macs support
triggers.

On a PC check out here:
http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html#triggers
--