From: Michael on
Quickens help section states:

"Quicken provides several ways for you to track your ongoing credit
card expenses; the recommended method is to set up a credit card
account. Regardless of the method you choose, you should also set up
your credit card payment as a scheduled bill"

I have my credit card accounts setup, but not as bills yet. How do I
set them up as bills? Does going thru the debt reduction planner do
this for me or do they need to be set up as bills first?

Thanks
From: Bob Wang on
Michael:

I think the recommendation is to set up a scheduled payment for your credit
card so you don't forget to pay it.

Bob