From: Joy Dixon on
Hi, I've just completed at 42 min. WMM compprising a video 4min (1960 8mm
film converted to DVD) + 170 photos 1960-2008 + video (1min) recent + 150+
photos taken at our 50th reunion. I have put titles on the first photo of
each segement of the movie, but would like to recap in a long list of credits
at the end. I find the credit form too restrictive and looks odd with items
in left column, smaller than the right (fine if I were showing a character
name & then the actor in larger print, but even then not enough room for a
cast of 45-50.
I'd like a simple scrolling text as I can get in titles, but again not
enough space.
Any suggestions? This project had been rashly promised to be out to
everybody my Christmas, so I am a bit paniced and wanting an answer quickly
if possible.
Thanks in advance
From: John Inzer on
Joy Dixon wrote:
> Hi, I've just completed at 42 min. WMM compprising a video 4min (1960
> 8mm film converted to DVD) + 170 photos 1960-2008 + video (1min)
> recent + 150+ photos taken at our 50th reunion. I have put titles on
> the first photo of each segement of the movie, but would like to
> recap in a long list of credits at the end. I find the credit form
> too restrictive and looks odd with items in left column, smaller than
> the right (fine if I were showing a character name & then the actor
> in larger print, but even then not enough room for a cast of 45-50.
> I'd like a simple scrolling text as I can get in titles, but again not
> enough space.
> Any suggestions? This project had been rashly promised to be out to
> everybody my Christmas, so I am a bit paniced and wanting an answer
> quickly if possible.
> Thanks in advance
Try the following steps to create your credits:

Select...Add title after the selected clip.

Scroll down and choose...Change the title animation...

Select...Scroll / Perspective...

Select...Edit the title text...

Now enter your names.

FWIW...that's a large, complex project and IMHO it will
be a miracle if you manage to save it in a movie format
and burn it to a Video DVD without complications.

Good luck...

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience