From: Daniel.Rivera on
When I am on the Purchase --> Order Processing --> Quotes screen, I create a
new Purchase Quote and click on the Functions button on the bottom of the
screen and click on "Send Biz Talk Rqst for Purch. Quote" I get the following
error:

This message is for C/AL programmers:

Could not invoke the member Send. The OLE control or Automation server
returned an unknown error code.

Does anyone know how to debug this?
From: Daniel Rimmelzwaan on
What is it that you want to debug, the NAV process or the automation process
itself?

From: Daniel.Rivera on
Well, I am trying to verify the setup and the error message itself does not
really give me a whole lote of information to go on. So I would like to debug
the Nav Process then look at the automation process to ensure its properly
working. Does Nav create any sort of log files that can be viewed?

From: Daniel.Rivera on
I was able to turn on the debugger and found that the following sequence of
events occured:

Report 99008510 Send Outbnd Purch. Documents\Outbound Purch. Document Hdr. -
OnAfterGetRecord()
Codeunit 99008514 XML Document-Send\ReturnCode :=
SendXMLDocument(OutboundDocumentNo,OutboundDocumentType,PartnerNo)
Codeunit 99008514 XML Document-Send\ReturnCode :=
CreateXMLPurchaseDoc(OutboundNo)
Codeunit 99008517 XML
Document-Create\RequestPurchaseQuote(OutboundPurchaseDocumentHeader)
XMLport 99008507 Outbound Req. for Purch Quote\Company_Tax_Exemption_Number
- "Export::OnBeforePassVariable"()

After "XMLport 99008507 Outbound Req. for Purch" the code went back to
"Codeunit 99008517 XML Document-Create" where it failed at this step:

IF BizTalkSetup."Check Agreement for Sent Doc." THEN
ReturnCode := Document.Send('',SourceOrgID,'',
SourceAppID,'',DestOrgID,'',DestAppID,DocumentName, XMLDOMDocument,
COMPANYNAME,
BizTalkSetup."Check Agreement for Sent Doc.",TrackingID,ChannelName)

From: Daniel Rimmelzwaan on
The Biztalk components are notorious for having very vague error messages.
Unfortunately there is no way to see what actually goes wrong inside the
automation without having the actual Visual Studio files, something MSFT has
not been willing to share as far as I know. Have you gotten your partner
involved with this yet?

The only quick thing I can think of is that you might be working with a
version of Biztalk that is not supported by your version of Commerce
Gateway.