From: Dylan on
Good morning. We have 2 forests, one with exchange 2003 (forest A) and one
with exchange 2007 (forest B), we have a 2 way trust setup between both
forests. My question is, why when I open the address book in outlook using an
account in forest B, do I see the GAL in forest A?

Cheers, Dylan.
From: Dylan on
Ignore this I was talking rubbish.