From: Dylan on
Good morning, I've got a really strange issue that I can't get to the bottom
of. Basically if I send an external email it will sit in the outbox and not
go anywhere, however if I then send another external email it's sent no
problem, but the first still sits in the outbox. If I delete the email from
the outbox and send another one it just sits in the outbox.

Any help would be great.

Cheers, Dylan.
From: Dylan on
I've checked the submission queue and it doesn't even look like email is
making it that far.

From: Dylan on
I've fixed this by recreating my outlook profile!