From: KB2OGI on
How does one go about getting licensing for a mac version? i.e. Who do
I call? I already own a Windows license and I'm anticipating a mac in
the near future.
From: Geert on
Hello,

this is the correct procedure to switch from platform. The only thing
it costs are the shipping fee for the new DVD's

Dear ,
Please review your issue resolution below.
To view your case history, visit the Web Email Support Portal at:
http://www.adobe.com/go/uk_supportportal/
If you have difficulties logging in, just click on
http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_XXXX, Adobe ID and Membership FAQ.
Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Care.
Adobe Customer Support
Web Case Details: XXXXXXXX
***Notes to Customer***
12/28/200910:04:44
Dear Mr/Mrs Maddens,
Thank you for contacting our Adobe Customer Service.
In order to process your refund, please follow these steps:
1. Go to www.adobe.com
2. Go to Support
3. Go to Customer Service
4. Contact Customer Support
5. Continue to the Customer Support Portal
6. Login in with your Adobe ID and password
7. Click on the Orders <(>&<)>Download tab
8. Select Return/Exchange/Refund from the dropdown menu
9. Then fill out the fields in the Case
10. Scroll to the bottom where you will see a check box to agree to
destroy the media
Hopefully I informed you properly, if you have any further questions,
please feel free to contact us again.
Best regards,
From: KB2OGI on
Mon, 28 Dec 2009 02:52:06 -0800 (PST), Geert
<maddens.geert(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>this is the correct procedure to switch from platform. The only thing
>it costs are the shipping fee for the new DVD's
>
>Dear ,
>Please review your issue resolution below.
>To view your case history, visit the Web Email Support Portal at:
>http://www.adobe.com/go/uk_supportportal/
>If you have difficulties logging in, just click on
>http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_XXXX, Adobe ID and Membership FAQ.
>Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Care.
>Adobe Customer Support
>Web Case Details: XXXXXXXX
>***Notes to Customer***
>12/28/200910:04:44
>Dear Mr/Mrs Maddens,
>Thank you for contacting our Adobe Customer Service.
>In order to process your refund, please follow these steps:
>1. Go to www.adobe.com
>2. Go to Support
>3. Go to Customer Service
>4. Contact Customer Support
>5. Continue to the Customer Support Portal
>6. Login in with your Adobe ID and password
>7. Click on the Orders <(>&<)>Download tab
>8. Select Return/Exchange/Refund from the dropdown menu
>9. Then fill out the fields in the Case
>10. Scroll to the bottom where you will see a check box to agree to
>destroy the media
>Hopefully I informed you properly, if you have any further questions,
>please feel free to contact us again.
>Best regards,

THanks Very Much I filled out the on-line form now we'll see what
happens
All the Best