|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Weathered Sign on Brick Wall
I am looking for a tutorial or method for "faded advertising on a brick wall" ... similar to this (http://www.google.com/imgres? imgurl=http://www.shutterpoint.com/photos/R/621045-Brick-wall-faded- vintage-advertising-in-Flagstaff-Arizona_view.jpg&imgrefurl=http:// www.shutterpoint.com/Photos-ViewPhoto.cfm%3Fid%3D6... 13 Aug 2010 08:07
error with cs5 bridge photomerge
i have tried merging 5 images in 64 bit cs5 and each time i get an error message - a long one with lots of run on details;i have tried this with two different sets of images, same results. any suggestions? i have 6 gigs of ddr3 memory and a 1 gig videocard tia steve ... 9 Aug 2010 00:21
Auto align/Auto blend
Is the auto align/auto blend tools in cs5 standard or do I need cs5 extended ? Thanks Bruce ... 8 Aug 2010 20:00
23 new photos on "Lumières d'Opale"
The "Lumières d’Opale" Gallery presents photos of the coast of Opale where light is always changing. The site is non-profit. I am an amateur photographer. I use a "Panasonic TZ6", optical “Leica” camera. Some photos strongly raster objective is to try to cross the looks of digital photography and painting “pointil... 6 Aug 2010 15:57
Create a puzzel in photoshop
Hi I have been told I can do this but I think it is because I have photoshop 7. I want to create a puzzel and hopfully break it up as well. This is a linkk to a website I have been studying. http://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-effects/photoshop-puzzle/ Desmond. ... 9 Aug 2010 14:32
news photo art
http://www.mariopignotti.com/ ... 30 Jul 2010 17:26
Prints on Wood
At a show, a Garden and Home show, which I visited yesterday, I saw Fine Art Prints being printed on wood. Or at least, that is the impression. It certainly is not paintings, but photos with the edges roughed up, so to create the impression of paintings. It may be artificial wood, but the question still remains. ... 26 Jul 2010 14:55
multipul pictures
Hi. I have a camera that can take 3 pictures a second. Is there a way in photoshop 7 that allows me to put one on top of the other and see through each one so that I can get a a moving effect of a car or person. Desmond. ... 22 Jul 2010 14:41
********Great On-line Photography Hosting Service. Use my Code to get a Discount.
Title:(creative gigs) Photography Portfolio Display A message from a very happy customer of the service below: If you are looking to host and display your photography either as an amateur or as a professional photographer you might want to check ZENFOLIO at http://www.zenfolio.com Some of the feature... 16 Jul 2010 17:39
cheap wholesale Tag Heuer watch
┈━═☆ GOOD NEWS!!! Cheap price wholesale Watches: Rado Watch, D&G Watch, Burberry Watch, Cartier Watch, Prada Watch....at website www.jialiuonline.com === (paypal payment) High quality wholesale watches http://www.jialiuonline.com/WATCHES/ cheap wholesale Watches: cheap wholesale Rolex watch ... 13 Jul 2010 08:41
Colormunki?
Newbie setting up a digital darkroom: HP Pavilion kit, 64bit 4 proc., 25" monitor (seems fully adjustable); Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 (first version); Epson 3800; Adobe CS5 and LR3. So far, that is... And now I need to calibrate all this lest I get driven to dire and unwarranted actions because nothing mat... 11 Jul 2010 17:04
Editng PDF in PS CS4?
I have a grayscale scan in PDF format that needs a bit of adjustment to the contrast & brightness. I open the PDF in PS and see that it treats each page as a separate file. When I go to save the file, I see I have to do 100 separate saves. Is there a way to save the file in its entirety (other than Print > S... 10 Jul 2010 21:29
Painting stripe shirt into solid color?
I took some portrait of a friend while he's wearing a multi color stripe shirt. The portrait turned out pretty well, but the stripe shirt is distracting. Using photoshop, I was able to reduce it into a single color stripe shirt. Still looks busy. Is there an easy way to paint a stripe shirt into a solid col... 6 Jul 2010 17:47
windows 7 64bit & photoshop 7
Hi building a new pc with windows 7 - 64 bit will photoshop 7 run on it ok? -- Martin ���� ... 6 Jul 2010 05:42
April new photos on "Lumières d'Opale"
The "Lumières d’Opale" Gallery presents photos of the coast of Opale where light is always changing. The site is non-profit. I am an amateur photographer. I use a "Panasonic TZ6", optical “Leica” camera. Some photos strongly raster objective is to try to cross the looks of digital photography and painting “pointil... 19 Jun 2010 10:09
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10