First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
R Smooth curves possible?
When I use the pen tool or the lasso tool in PS CS4 and I draw curves, my curves are all jagged - not smooth. Is there a way to make PS CS4 automatically smooth my lines like Illustrator does? ... 3 Sep 2009 07:23
Bridge CS3 - error message on no Intel processor?
I recently changed the processor on my motherboard (As us Striker Extreme) to the Intel Core 2 Duo E8600. All works fine, CPU-Z and other tools correctly show the new processor. However, when I now run Adobe Bridge (normally launched from within Photoshop CS3) the following pop-up window appears: ___________... 22 Sep 2008 14:20
Photoshop Elements 6.0
In Photoshop Elements are supplied several layouts but none I want to us. For example I want print 6 photos on one single page and just nicely lined out. How do I do this Thanks for help ... 13 Aug 2008 19:00
CS3: "licensing subsystem has failed"
I have a legitimate copy of PS CS3 I purchased last year.. my Photoshop wont open now, it says "the licensing subsystem has failed catastrophically. You must reinstall or call customer support." it would be nice if the customer support phone no. were in this alert, or were included in the box.. one w... 20 Apr 2008 16:23
Photoshop: How to uninstall?
Hello folks, I am trying to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS on my Windows XP machine. I am using "Add or Remove Programs" in the Control Panel. But the following windows are popping up The first one is displaying "> SetupDLL.cpp (442) PAPP:Adobe Photoshop CS and ImageReady CS PVENDOR:Adobe (http://www.adobe.com... 20 Apr 2008 13:12
Quad core photoshop report
I promised December to give a report on my new quad core photoshop machine so here it is. The Old machine is a 3Ghz Pentium 4 with 2GB ram and XP SP2 photoshop CS3 and three disk systems including a SCSI ultrawide (14K rpm I think) and a reasonable display card. New Machine @.4Ghz Q6600 4GB ram ATI 3870 512... 1 Feb 2008 00:44
Ps cs3 for mac authorization code
Can anyone send me generator or tell me other way to activate ps extended for mac. I've tried hexedit but it doesn't work at all. Perhaps there's another way to do this ? Help me please ! ... 17 Jan 2008 18:17
boy, do i have a question!
i just found this newsgroup, and possibly this is a place to get an answer to something that is bugging me. i'm using CS3...and windows XP pro....when i open cs3, it opens seemingly as usual, but i cannot access bridge from within PS...i get the message " ERROR 2: photoshop 10 is undefined. Line 1 photoshop 10... 10 Jan 2008 15:14
Authorization code for PS CS3 Extended
Hello all.I was wonderind if any of you can give the authorization code for Photoshop CS3 Extended(Mac OS X).I've the serial and it working well but i stuck with the activation. Please, i urgently need it. ... 5 Jan 2008 12:17
La actualidad en el arte y el dise�o
On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 02:59:05 -0800 (PST), "marcesmarc(a)hotmail.com" <marcesmarc(a)hotmail.com> wrote: MARC3ART - directorio de dise�o con recursos para el dise�ador, concursos , convocatorias, becas, ferias y festivales, zona de dise�o gr�fico, dise�o industrial, animaci�n, dise�o web, dise�o de moda, exp... 23 Nov 2007 07:50
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10