From: Ed Hubregtse on
In Photoshop Elements are supplied several layouts but none I want to us.
For example I want print 6 photos on one single page and just nicely lined
out.

How do I do this

Thanks for help
From: Tom Nelson on
In article <Xns9AF67B90B6604ehubregtsewanadoonl(a)194.134.69.69>, Ed In
Hubregtse <e.hubregtse(a)wanadoo.nl> wrote:

> In Photoshop Elements are supplied several layouts but none I want to us.
> For example I want print 6 photos on one single page and just nicely lined
> out.
>
> How do I do this
>
> Thanks for help

1. Make a new blank document the size you want to print. Its
resolution should be around 300 pixels per inch (120 pixels per
centimeter). Most printers can't print all the way to the edge of the
sheet, so it's worth your time to find out the maximum printing area
(check the manual).

2. Resize the photos you want to put on your page. Make them the size
you want to print, at the same resolution as above.

3. Using the Move tool, drag each picture onto the blank page. Each
becomes a new layer (open the Layers palette (choose Window>Layers) if
it's not already open). If you check "Auto-Select Layer" in the Options
Bar, Elements will let you click and drag each image around without
first selecting the layer it's on.

4. Elements snaps the photos to the edge of the page as you get close
to it. It does NOT snap pictures to each other as full Photoshop does.
If you want to butt the pictures together, zoom in close and drag them
into position.

If you want a uniform border between pictures, make a separate image
that is a brightly-colored square the size of the border. Drag that
onto the page and you can use it as a custom spacer between images.
Drag it into contact with the edge of one photo, then drag the next
photo over to touch the other edge of the square. When you're done
spacing your images, delete the layer with the square on it.

5. If you will be printing this page more than once, flatten the layers
and save it for later use.

Tom Nelson
Tom Nelson Photography