From: Kulvinder Singh Matharu on

I recently changed the processor on my motherboard (As us Striker
Extreme) to the Intel Core 2 Duo E8600. All works fine, CPU-Z and
other tools correctly show the new processor.

However, when I now run Adobe Bridge (normally launched from within
Photoshop CS3) the following pop-up window appears:

_______________________________________
Adobe Bridge
This application requires an Intel Pentium 4, Intel Celeron, Intel
Core Duo or Intel Core 2 compatible processor. (0/6/5898)

The application may perform poorly. Are you sure you want to
continue?

[ ] Don't show again [ Yes ] [ No ]

OK, I could tick on the "Don't show again" tick-box but I'm wondering
if there is something that needs to be fixed within Bridge?

System detail are:

Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit 4GB RAM, fully patched.
Photoshop CS3 Extended version 10.0.1
Adobe Bridge CS3 version 2.1.9

Thanks.

--
Kulvinder Singh Matharu

Website : www.MetalVortex.com
Contact : www.MetalVortex.com/contact

Blog : www.MetalVortex.com/blog
Experimental : www.NinjaTrek.com

Brain! Brain! What is brain?!
From: Chris Cox on
Sorry about that.
Someone didn't understand the products requirements versus suggestions and
added an overzealous warning. Just click "don't show again" and let it go.

Chris

From: ksmatharu on
On Sep 21, 7:19 pm, Chris Cox <c...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> Sorry about that.
> Someone didn't understand the products requirements versus suggestions and
> added an overzealous warning.  Just click "don't show again" and let it go.
[snip]

OK, thanks.