First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Photoshop7 problem
Hi I am not a professional and am using PS7. I want to merge images. I have a large base image and want to add smaller ones inside. I have cut around some images as gif and wanted to add a few pixels (white) around them so that when I add the images they would be distinctive with the small white border. If anyone ... 15 Jun 2010 17:37
Online Cover Generator - Your Ultimate Guide
Software developers, online artists and marketers used to have very few options when it comes to designing a cover for products such as eBooks, software boxes or CDs. They either had to pay considerable amounts for a professional graphics designer who will create one design for each product or risk having amateuris... 2 Jun 2010 13:07
Photoshop + Win 7 64 Bit + Matrox M-series: no OpenGL?
Hi. Do you have any idea if this combination is able to use OpenGL with Photoshop? - Photoshop CS5 and CS4 64 or 32 Bit - Win 7 64 Bit - Matrox graphics card M9148 (M-series) - 3 monitors, 16 GB RAM On this machine (Win 7, 64 Bit etc.) that i just bought for good Photoshopping fun, Photoshop CS4 and CS... 17 May 2010 17:59
Is there some way to automate the rotate and saving?
I made a 1-pixel by 70-pixel image. I want to save it then rotate 90 degrees and save that image then rotate 90 degrees and save that image then rotate 90 degrees and save that image That is the four sides of an HTML figure. I need to do the same for the corners. Is there some way to automate the rotate an... 16 May 2010 16:48
change layer size
Hi, I have a photoshop file which has a few layers. I would like to change the size of one layer, how can I do it? I tried "Image->size", but it change all layers. Thanks, f ... 9 May 2010 20:53
Choosing Stock Photos For Your Header - A Web Designer's View
If you're thinking of creating your own header for your Web site, you can really benefit from knowing how a Web designer thinks when choosing photos. Stock photos are available from a variety of Web sites and services. The price and quality vary considerably, but for most of us, inexpensive stock photos are all we... 13 May 2010 11:34
remove a hole from a transparent image
Hi, I have an image at (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ 15048556(a)N05/4574509349/sizes/o/). The image is semi-transparent. There is a "hole" at the middle. I would like to remove the hole. I tried to copy a small aera from other part of the image and overlay on top of the hole. But the transparency then became differe... 7 May 2010 15:36
Wyoming quarter
Do you want a Wyoming quarter? I have one. What about North Carolina? ... 20 Apr 2010 18:27
Mandelbulb Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3x4uJJqs_w http://vimeo.com/10740680 Credit goes to http://www.thealphablenders.com/2010/04/life-is-strange/ PS. Could someone share this with the folks on the comp.soft- sys.math.maple and the comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica newsgroups please? I am using googlegroups an... 18 Apr 2010 11:56
color adjustment in baseball scene
http://sites.google.com/site/timwschmits/home/photoshops Here is the website for my baseball PSD file. I'm trying to get my nephews to fit in with the rest of the picture. The coloring doesn't seem to match. I haven't taken my Photoshop course in years. Can someone help me make this look like a real photo? ... 20 Apr 2010 18:27
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10