From: Tim923 on
http://sites.google.com/site/timwschmits/home/photoshops

Here is the website for my baseball PSD file. I'm trying to get my nephews
to fit in with the rest of the picture. The coloring doesn't seem to match.
I haven't taken my Photoshop course in years. Can someone help me make this
look like a real photo? tws0923(a)hotmail.com

From: Dave on
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 13:43:16 -0400, "Tim923" <tws0923(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>/

Timothy Schmits, stop making a fool of yourself.
Nobody will download a picture to help you because
'you have stopped taking your PS course' or something to this effect.
Wake up.

From: Tim923 on
I'm not sure what you're getting at. This is a Photoshop newsgroup. Unless
you're afraid of a virus!?

I just added a JPEG. Maybe someone could give me a hint of what to do next.

From: Tim923 on
Well I did have someone edit up a PSD file for me on here once, but maybe
that was rare?

From: Dave on
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:13:30 -0400, "Tim923" <tws0923(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I'm not sure what you're getting at. This is a Photoshop newsgroup. Unless
>you're afraid of a virus!?
>
>I just added a JPEG. Maybe someone could give me a hint of what to do next.

Good.. ask realistic questions
without asking people to download your (prolbematic) photos.