From: Tim923 on
> - MASKING, now this part is HORRIBLE and there is no command for this but
> lot of practicing. Your masking isn't good for even low-rez displaying,
> and
> you really need to spend more time for sharpen your photoshop skill.

Oh, well, it's just for fun anyways. Tim

From: Kabuki on

"Tim923" <tws0923(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> - MASKING, now this part is HORRIBLE and there is no command for this but
>> lot of practicing. Your masking isn't good for even low-rez displaying,
>> and
>> you really need to spend more time for sharpen your photoshop skill.
>
> Oh, well, it's just for fun anyways. Tim
so let's review- you are not asking to learn how to do a specific thing but
want step by step how to use PS ALL processes or a volunteer to do it for
you?
I would not download psd from unknown person - the jpg is NOT at the link
just some firechild image
so twice I went to link for nothing

I would answer your question if you had one or two and had posted a jpg with
link
impossible to help w/o seeing a picture

but since it does not matter to you "just for fun" why think we would care ?
or work for free?

From: Tim923 on
I uploaded the wrong jpeg. It should have been the baseball scene and not
the fire child. Sorry. Let's just kill this thread.

From: Kabuki on

>I uploaded the wrong jpeg. It should have been the baseball scene and not
>the fire child. Sorry. Let's just kill this thread.

Hey at least you support the right pol party-- LOL

From: b��en on
I've painstakenly used the lasso and zoom tools to cut out the objects like
a Photoshop-idiot.

Hopefully I won't remain a Photoshop-idiot.