From: Lumières d'Opale on
Hello,
Discover a selection of 180 photos which 17 unpublished photos
(January 2010). Photos are realized with a new "Panasonic TZ6",
optical Leica apparatus.
At the top of the album, numbering Lumo 1091 to 1075: “A bright winter
in Opal Coast”.
Caution: to achieve this gallery, click the correct address:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Lumieresdopale

This site provides photos of the Opal Coast, where light is always
changing.

Downloading and using, not-for-profit, are allowed, subject to the
source.

If you want to formulate an opinion or be informed personally new
releases, please write to lumieresdopale(a)orange.fr .

For me, my website is an opportunity to grow and to share my interest
for the photo and the Opal Coast with its visitors. It is also easy,
and the less consumer time, to gather feedback and advice. It is non-
profit.

Sincerely

Daniel