First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Looking for Software to turn Photos into simulated paintings
A number of years ago, I had software called Deep Paint and PhotoArtMaster. These pieces of software could, quite easily, make a photo look like a painting. Does anyone know of similar software available now? ... 8 Nov 2009 16:18
rotate guide line in CS3
Hi; how do I rotate guide line in CS3 for a certain amount of degrees? is that possible? thx ... 13 Oct 2009 16:40
Extract Command
Do any of you routinely do selections of images with detailed outlines using the Filter > Extract Command? I am using PS 7.0 and for me, it is pretty tedious. Do you have a better, simpler and quicker way to do the selection? There used to be a PS plug-in called "Knockout". I never used it but I suspect the pro... 13 Oct 2009 05:34
Microsoft Word & Embedded Images
I have a Microsoft Word document with an embedded image that I need to pull. When I copy and paste the image from word into Photoshop I get lost information. The image has a similar effect as if I had applied the cutout filter or posterized it. Is there a way to retrieve photos from word without this image loss?... 6 Oct 2009 03:05
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ38 vs DMC-FZ35
Hi. An acquaintance has recently bought a Lumix DMC-FZ38 and has some problems loading the RAW files into the legacy version of ACR that works for Photoshop CS3. Apparently, there are slight differences between the European (FZ38) and US (FZ35) version of the camera and the latest version of ACR and the DNG c... 4 Oct 2009 12:06
"Exposing to the right" is over exposed, what now?
I set my exposure to slide the histogram to the right, without clipping ( when I have time), to capture the most tonal levels . So, now when I am editing the photos they are over exposed(not clipped). A sunrise is a good example. The deep colors are washed out. The obvious fix(to me anyway) in Lightroom or CS4 is t... 15 Oct 2009 13:51
Photoshop CS and Windows 7/64bit ?
Is my dusty old copy of Photoshop CS going to have any problems with 64 bit Windows 7 ? I'm a big fan of VM but I'm afraid of trying to run a good video card and screen at the 1600x1200 from an appliction running within a VM. -- Al Dykes News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advert... 7 Oct 2009 00:54
Photoshop World, Las Vegas
If you're going to be at Photoshop World, perhaps some of us can get together for a photo shoot to Red Rock, lunch, or some other activity. Suggestions? -- Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com ... 3 Sep 2009 07:23
Help: PS says "command or object not available"
Please help if you can. I've worked with PS CS3 for months. Suddenly, when I started PS, it stated in several Alert boxes at startup that several commands or objects are not available: "The command "Make" is not currently available. The command "Feather" is not currently available. The command "Layer Via Co... 3 Sep 2009 07:23
installing cs4 over cs2?
I don't know if I should delete/uninstall cs2 first of just try to install cs4 overtop or along side of the existing cs2. I have a photosharpener program/plugin in the cs2. just wondering? Thanks ... 3 Sep 2009 07:23
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10