From: Janco on
Hi;
how do I rotate guide line in CS3 for a certain amount of degrees?
is that possible?
thx

From: Kabuki on

"Janco" <tamoyasanshalMAKNI(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi;
> how do I rotate guide line in CS3 for a certain amount of degrees?
> is that possible?
> thx

use the ruler to make the line you want to align the image to
then use IMAGE>rotate arbitrary (it will show the degrees automatically)

From: Boskey on

> Don't seem to have the ruler tool. (Mac v. of CS3).
>
> What you describe is exactly what I have been searching for ... no
> cigar. Isn't there.

http://livedocs.adobe.com/en_US/Photoshop/10.0/help.html?content=WSfd1234e1c4b69f30ea53e41001031ab64-74c7.html
or type in ruler tool in your PS3 help.
From: Boskey on

> Cannot find the ruler tool. I'm either blind or stupid. I'm not blind.
> (pls don't reply to that).
>
> Here's my toolbar:
>
> http://gallery.photo.net/photo/9894024-lg.jpg

You should be able to find it by rt-clicking on the eye-drop tool.
From: Janco on

:)))