First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
New photos on "Lumières d'Opale"
Hello, Discover a selection of 180 photos which 17 unpublished photos (January 2010). Photos are realized with a new "Panasonic TZ6", optical Leica apparatus. At the top of the album, numbering Lumo 1091 to 1075: “A bright winter in Opal Coast”. Caution: to achieve this gallery, click the correct address: http:/... 17 Apr 2010 11:52
Lightroom 3?
What does it mean for ship date that Light Room is in the Beta process? Months? Years? -- Al Dykes News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising. - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail ... 10 Apr 2010 19:00
How to reverse engineer the colors in Excel?
I think some Photoshop experts probably know how to do this.... I have an existent spreadsheet that has 3 shades of blue. I am writing a program to generate spreadsheets similar to that one. The application is based on the ExcelFormat SDK which contains hexadecimal color definitions. I can "click-pick" the R... 8 Apr 2010 10:53
Help: I need to download an old version of PS - Have key
I'm rebuilding my PC from scratch and find that the PS CD has gone missing from the jewelcase. I have the key. I need to download the PS software. It's "CS 8" and the education version if it makes any difference for the key. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. -- Al Dykes News is so... 7 Apr 2010 19:08
Vista display no jpegs
I bought a Notebook two days ago with Vista installed. This is in fact the first time I work with Vista as I usually (always) have XP installed. For some or another reason Vista can not display jpg's or png images. Does somebody have a solution? ... 5 Apr 2010 18:20
Adobe Photoshop the Perfect Tool For Photographers
Photos that were taken beautifully speak for themselves. It will catch the people's attention and it will definitely make you famous at what you do. Today, digital photos are now the type of camera used by photographers. It is much simpler to use and it also provides better quality photograph. Whether you are a pro... 31 Mar 2010 08:43
New Computer?
I have a seven year old PC and it is time to replace. Does anyone have recommendations on the level of PC, ram, operating system etc I should buy? Oh I mainly want it for CS4 and working with 25gb images with lots of layers. Even Picasa and Bridge are painfully slow when viewing all my images. Thanks Kindly ... 1 Apr 2010 23:32
Photoshop recommendations
In rec.photo.digital Matt Ion <soundy106(a)gmail.com> wrote: KatWoman wrote: I personally think the free video tutorials on YouTube, which cover features old and new, are more helpful than books, because it's easier to see just what to do. Just be aware some of the youtube ones I saw adv... 23 Mar 2010 11:16
cs4 full screen mode with menu bar worse than cs2?
In CS2 there's a full screen mode with menu bar that allows me to move the corners of a photo to the center of the screen with the navigator window, when the photo is zoomed in. This makes it easier to work on the corners. In CS4, the same screen mode (running on the same PC, on the same vista os) doesn't allo... 18 Mar 2010 22:19
Divide grey levels by constant
Is there a way to divide all the grey levels in an image by a constant (not necessarily integer) value? I'm using CS2. Thanks. ... 12 Mar 2010 16:10
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10