First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
can you use variables in actions?
I'm trying to create an action that I intend to run after I'm finished processing a TIF. I want it to save the full sized TIF; convert to sRGB 8bit JPG; save that; resize down to 800 max sides; save for web; resize down to 500 max sides; save that for web. Think I'm ok for most of it, but running into trouble w... 24 Nov 2009 21:13
CS4 14Bit
I have a Nikon d300 camera that can be set for 12 or 14 bit images. After I bring a 14 bit image into CS4 I look at :image :mode: and see :8bit channel. What hapened to the other 6bit? Why don't I have the 16bit channel? ... 23 Nov 2009 23:04
Cannot open Jpg or Jpeg
I have recently uninstalled CS3 and installed CS4. Previously when I double clicked on an image file it opened in CS3. When I do it now it does not open in CS4 stating that it is not a valid windows 32 application. Jpg and Jpeg files are associated with CS4 in the Windows Explorer file option menu. There is ... 22 Nov 2009 17:10
shortcut key to toggle the layermask visibility
Hi. In photoshop cs4, I find the keyboard shortcuts for the layermask to be a bit confusing. I know that Ctrl-2 and Ctrl-\ can be used to switch back and forth between the layer mask and the layer. I also know that Ctrl-3, Ctrl-4 and Ctrl-5 will let me view the individual Red, Green and Blue channel (in RGB m... 23 Nov 2009 06:18
LCD Monitor ...OK for PS?
LCD Monitors are getting so cheap now, that even I can afford one. The BIG question is, can you get inkjet prints that are pretty close to the colors you see on the monitor screen? It is hard enough to do this with a CRT Monitor. Does an LCD monitor add another layer of complexity to the process? Has anyone tried... 23 Nov 2009 17:29
Convert JPG photo to go on LG cell phone
I got a two-word reply on this posting a couple of weeks ago - device central. I have the trial version of CS4 so, Device Central is there. But I never used that app before and I can't figure out how it works or what is its' main function. I would like to take a JPG photo(s) and put them, as wallpaper, on my LG V... 20 Nov 2009 21:17
Getting Photoshop slices info with PS API help
Hi. have tried listener. but there is no info about slices. in "SDK\samplecode\common\sources\PropertyUtils.cpp" i found a such function OSErr PIGetSlices(Handle & slices); but there is no information WHAT is that Handle?! Please, give some information about it ... 19 Nov 2009 16:19
WHENEVER I exit from
After using CS4 for a year, since two weeks ago, WHENEVER I exit from bridge my PC reboots. I tried to reinstall CS4 and deleted all my preferences but without success. Please help. ... 16 Nov 2009 15:45
3D Mandelbrot !
Wonder how a 3D Mandelbrot looks like? http://www.skytopia.com/project/fractal/mandelbulb.html ... 4 Dec 2009 11:44
EXIF editor for Mac OS X.
Hello, everyone. My current project requires me to edit EXIF data on photos stored as TIFF files. Some of these are files created by an Olympus camera and originally saved as TIFF. Others are TIFF files created from slide scans using a Nikon 35 mm slide/film scanner. The files created by the digital camera h... 6 Nov 2009 22:32
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10