From: SAXon on
Hi.
have tried listener. but there is no info about slices.
in "SDK\samplecode\common\sources\PropertyUtils.cpp" i found a such
function
OSErr PIGetSlices(Handle & slices);

but there is no information WHAT is that Handle?!

Please, give some information about it
From: Mike Russell on
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 23:31:21 -0800 (PST), SAXon wrote:

> Hi.
> have tried listener. but there is no info about slices.
> in "SDK\samplecode\common\sources\PropertyUtils.cpp" i found a such
> function
> OSErr PIGetSlices(Handle & slices);
>
> but there is no information WHAT is that Handle?!
>
> Please, give some information about it

My two cents. Looks like the plugin api calls relating to slices are very
limited - counting them, getting the ID of the currently selected slice,
etc. I'd take a look at the scripting API and see if there's more
functonality there, though if listener is not recording anything, that says
that scripting is not going to be helpful either.

Also, join the ppdl yahoo group, where people discuss these questions, as
well as the sdk(a)adobe.com mailing list. There may be an SDK discussion
group at www.adobe.com as well.

Hopefully Toby will chime in.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
From: SAXon on
From all slice functions I can use just a GetSliceLineColor. that's
all. all other functions return code -30901 (and i can't understand
what it means).
I can't even get currently selected slice.
thanks for your answer and yahoo group link.
From: SAXon on
It seems that group is unactive.
is there some other groups/forums dedicated to PS API + C++
programming?
From: Mike Russell on
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 05:34:51 -0800 (PST), SAXon wrote:

> It seems that group is unactive.
> is there some other groups/forums dedicated to PS API + C++
> programming?

It's active - you just asked too hard of a question :-)

Another place to ask is on the sdk forum at adobe.com
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com