From: SAXon on
> It's active - you just asked too hard of a question :-)
yep, but all answers for easy questions i'm already know :)
> Another place to ask is on the sdk forum at adobe.com
don't know why, but previous adobe forum (with old design) was better
and more responsive..
From: Mike Russell on
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:10:11 -0800 (PST), SAXon wrote:

>> It's active - you just asked too hard of a question :-)
> yep, but all answers for easy questions i'm already know :)

My hat is off to you.

>> Another place to ask is on the sdk forum at adobe.com
> don't know why, but previous adobe forum (with old design) was better
> and more responsive..

I agree - I dropped out when it stopped offering news reader access, and I
suspect a lot of the others did too. OTOH, the level of hostility has
decreased somewhat, which can only be a good thing.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
From: Kabuki on

"Mike Russell" <groupsRE(a)MOVEcurvemeister.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:10:11 -0800 (PST), SAXon wrote:
>
>>> It's active - you just asked too hard of a question :-)
>> yep, but all answers for easy questions i'm already know :)
>
> My hat is off to you.
>
>>> Another place to ask is on the sdk forum at adobe.com
>> don't know why, but previous adobe forum (with old design) was better
>> and more responsive..
>
> I agree - I dropped out when it stopped offering news reader access, and I
> suspect a lot of the others did too. OTOH, the level of hostility has
> decreased somewhat, which can only be a good thing.
> --
> Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com

I dropped out when it stopped offering news reader access

me too