First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Mimaki FineCut, Scanvec Amiable, ( Flexi v8, PhotoPRINT v5, Signmakers EnRoute v3, Cyclone Digital Proofer ),
CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Mimaki FineCut, Scanvec Amiable, ( Flexi v8, PhotoPRINT v5, Signmakers EnRoute v3, Cyclone Digital Proofer ), -------- Flexi PRODUCT Family v8 FlexiSIGN-PRO FlexiEXPERT FlexiPRINT & CUT FlexiSIGN FlexiLETTER FlexiDESIGNER FlexiENGRAVE -------- PhotoPRINT F... 15 Jul 2007 03:49
missing .dll files
I am missing the following files for Photshop PDFL50.DLL EREGREG2.DLL KPT3HUB.DLL ETOOLBOX.DLL PANO12.DLL Can you tell me where to find them, or what to do? Thank you very much. Al ... 10 Apr 2007 17:57
'Dodging' in Photoshop
I was recently adjusting an image in Photoshop. The exposure was somewhat uneven, and if I had been doing it in a darkroom 50 years ago I could have darkened some areas by holding a bit of card over them for part of the exposure, and moving it to around so that the darkened area did not have sharp edges. Similarly... 6 Apr 2007 17:02
Bridge Broken
CS2 - cannot use Browse Error 2: photoshop is undefined. Line: 1 -> photoshop.invokeBridge(false,false,"); ... 2 Feb 2007 11:28
download photoshop sdk
how can i download photoshop skd i can't form adobe web site : ihave registerd but:adobe said: https://partners.adobe.com/developer/en/photoshop/sdk/PhotoshopCSSDKWin.zip "You are not authorized to view this content" can any guys upload it or send uploaded link to me? please please please tnaks for your... 13 Nov 2006 21:20
unlocking layers
Hi I wonder can anyone help? I am trying to unlock a layer using adobe photo shop 7. I have pressed the key to unlock. I have made sure the image was RGB colour. Neither of these things work yet when I try to move a layer it says cant move because image is locked? Johnm123 ... 10 Aug 2006 12:06
how to create mythbuster type of letters
I would like to create (or rather emulate) the mythbusters logo. Mythbusters is a TV series on Discovery channel very popular with 12 year old boys as well as boys above that age. I'm going to try to write my sons name in this style (metal looking background, metal letters, bevel). Has anyone ever seen a tutoria... 17 Jan 2006 17:25
Photoshop's use of monitor profile
Just getting up to speed with color managed workflows, I read some interesting stuff such as the articles by Norman Koren and thought I understood... but I don't: what I see on the screen is totally unexpected. The setup is the following: - Photoshop CS working color space set to sRGB - Images are sRGB (confir... 24 Jun 2005 20:06
Photoshop CS2 error: No more virtual tiles can be allocated
Hi, when i choose Filter > Distort > Lens Correction i always get a message box with the error: No more virtual tiles can be allocated. The image size does not matter, my windows box has enough memory and my scratch disk has also plenty of free space. An excerpt from the system info: Adobe Photoshop Version... 15 Jun 2005 09:34
Free EPS file viewer for Windows?
Is there such a thing? I'm supporting a corporate environment with help desk and occasionally a client will receive EPS files for approval before publishing and it's a bit of a waste to buy PSE for every client just to view the occasional email attachment. Thanks, -Bob ... 17 May 2005 15:02
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10