From: johnm on
Hi I wonder can anyone help? I am trying to unlock a layer using adobe
photo shop 7. I have pressed the key to unlock. I have made sure the
image was RGB colour. Neither of these things work yet when I try to
move a layer it says cant move because image is locked?

Johnm123

From: Johan W. Elzenga on
<johnm(a)directink.biz> wrote:

> Hi I wonder can anyone help? I am trying to unlock a layer using adobe
> photo shop 7. I have pressed the key to unlock. I have made sure the
> image was RGB colour. Neither of these things work yet when I try to
> move a layer it says cant move because image is locked?

Are you trying to move a background layer? Just double click on the
layer icon to make it a normal layer. Then you can move it.

--
Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl
Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl
From: John on

"Johan W. Elzenga" <nomail(a)please.invalid> wrote in message

> Are you trying to move a background layer? Just double click on the
> layer icon to make it a normal layer. Then you can move it.

Alt-Click works, too.