First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
photoshop for web layout
hi, are there any books anyone can recommend on how to use photoshop to design website, doing the layout in photoshop and then converting that into a static html and being able to work off that. i know css and have been designing by html/css, but i've seen maybe templates done in photoshop, just wondering how to l... 27 Jan 2010 17:09
photoshop help
hey guys, how can i make this effect? http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6549/123pk.jpg ... 26 Jan 2010 13:11
Where can I find good tutorials on old/damaged photo restoration?
Hexx7 wrote: Where can I find good tutorials on old/damaged photo restoration? I need video, books, online tutorials, etc. This is somewaht urgent. Thanks. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free f... 22 Jan 2010 20:49
Price of CS4 (not extended)???
rmo555(a)cox.net wrote: I'm ready to purchase CS4 and, obviously, would like to get the lowest price. Any suggestions? What should I expect to pay? Is eBay reliable if I use PayPal? Thank you.......... eBay is usually a good guide to what the market says. If you look for CS4 t... 20 Feb 2010 14:38
Need help with pen tool.
bp7260 wrote: Anyway, here's what I did. I select the "pen tool" on the left and the "Paths" icon options bar at top. I draw the curved line I want Then I right click the line and select "stroke path". That brings up a box named "Stroke Path". From there I select "pencil". The line is now in the ... 20 Jan 2010 16:16
how to associate an application with Win Explorer Preview?
Sorry for asking a windows question here, but since I experience the problem in conjunction with PS, I hope folks here might know the answer. Thanks for your patience. When I right click on an image in Windows (XP) Explorer, I get a popup that, amongst other options, contains [Open, Edit, Edit with Photoshop, ... 20 Jan 2010 14:00
3D Mandelbrot !
Just found couple of stunning pics of the 3D Mandelbulbs http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/008/2/3/Mandelbulb_Spine_by_dspwhite.jpg http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/321/0/c/Honeycomb_Heaven_by_dspwhite.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/321/9/9/Mandelbulb_Garden_by_dspwhite.jpg http://fc01.devi... 10 Feb 2010 23:33
Fonts for Adobe applications
Hi. This is slightly off-topic, but I didn't find a more appropriate place for this. I know that I can install additional fonts in C:\Program files\Common files\Adobe\Fonts. I naively thought this directory would be the source for fonts for all and any Adobe application, but alas, Fireworks is not one of them.... 11 Jan 2010 05:23
CS4 transition problem
Hi, I've been using PS since PS5, but I've got a problem with CS4 that I'm not finding a solution to. In previous CS versions, I've been able to find the darkest and lightest points in an image using a temporary Threshold layer. I launch the Threshold layer, and in the dialog box, I move the slider the the le... 9 Jan 2010 16:17
Save A .pdf..
Sometimes I'll open a .pdf document in CS3 to make some changes to it and then save it as a .pdf with a new name. The problem I'm having is when I start with a .pdf document that is 308KB in size and open one page of that document in CS3 and then save the changed page as a .pdf, the new one page document is now... 6 Jan 2010 08:29
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10