From: parahumanoid on
Hi.

This is slightly off-topic, but I didn't find a more appropriate place
for this. I know that I can install additional fonts in C:\Program
files\Common files\Adobe\Fonts. I naively thought this directory
would be the source for fonts for all and any Adobe application, but
alas, Fireworks is not one of them. Now for the question: how do I
install additional fonts for Fireworks without disturbing the C:
\Windows\Fonts? Is it at all possible? I am planning to use close to
1000 additional fonts, so putting them into a system fonts directory
is out of the question.

Thank you for your comments.
Alex.
From: John on
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 01:23:14 -0800 (PST), parahumanoid
<parahumanoid2(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi.
>
>This is slightly off-topic, but I didn't find a more appropriate place
>for this. I know that I can install additional fonts in C:\Program
>files\Common files\Adobe\Fonts. I naively thought this directory
>would be the source for fonts for all and any Adobe application, but
>alas, Fireworks is not one of them. Now for the question: how do I
>install additional fonts for Fireworks without disturbing the C:
>\Windows\Fonts? Is it at all possible? I am planning to use close to
>1000 additional fonts, so putting them into a system fonts directory
>is out of the question.
>
>Thank you for your comments.
>Alex.

I assume that you are not planning to use all the 1,000 fonts at one
time. In that case you could store the fonts anywhere you wanted on
your system and use a font manager program to load and unload these,
singularly or in groups as nessary.

Pages: 1
Prev: CS4 transition problem
Next: 3D Mandelbrot !