From: Al Dykes on

Is my dusty old copy of Photoshop CS going to have any problems with
64 bit Windows 7 ?

I'm a big fan of VM but I'm afraid of trying to run a good video card
and screen at the 1600x1200 from an appliction running within a VM.
--
Al Dykes

From: Andrew Morton on
"Al Dykes" wrote:
> Is my dusty old copy of Photoshop CS going to have any problems with
> 64 bit Windows 7 ?

Well, PS6 runs OK on 64-bit Windows 7, so it seems likely PS CS will be OK.

(Yes, I know, but I don't need to figure how to swap beer tokens for upgrade
tokens :-)

Andrew

From: Mike Russell on
On 3 Oct 2009 11:39:46 -0400, Al Dykes wrote:

> Is my dusty old copy of Photoshop CS going to have any problems with
> 64 bit Windows 7 ?
>
> I'm a big fan of VM but I'm afraid of trying to run a good video card
> and screen at the 1600x1200 from an appliction running within a VM.

I'm reasonably sure CS will work fine under Win7, though it is best to find
someone who has actually done it. 32 bit apps do not use a VM (Virtual
Machine). The 64 bit system is running PS in 32 bit mode. There are also
compatibility settings that you can tweak if necessary.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com