From: psupronik on
Can anyone send me generator or tell me other way to activate ps
extended for mac. I've tried hexedit but it doesn't work at all.
Perhaps there's another way to do this ? Help me please !
From: Andrew Morton on
psupronik(a)gmail.com wrote:
> Can anyone send me generator or tell me other way to activate ps
> extended for mac.

Use the shopping facility at adobe.com.

Andrew

From: <jjs> on
<psupronik(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone send me generator or tell me other way to activate ps
> extended for mac. I've tried hexedit but it doesn't work at all.
> Perhaps there's another way to do this ? Help me please !

Wear a sign that says, "Thief Wanted. No Pay"

From: tacit on
In article
"psupronik(a)gmail.com" <psupronik(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone send me generator or tell me other way to activate ps
> extended for mac. I've tried hexedit but it doesn't work at all.
> Perhaps there's another way to do this ? Help me please !

Call Adobe. They'll help you out of you are a legal Photoshop owner.

--
Photography, kink, polyamory, shareware, and more: all at
http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html