From: Des on
Hi. I have a camera that can take 3 pictures a second. Is there a way
in photoshop 7 that allows me to put one on top of the other and see
through each one so that I can get a a moving effect of a car or
person.

Desmond.
From: tony cooper on
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 05:01:04 -0700 (PDT), Des <desotuatail(a)aol.com>
wrote:

>Hi. I have a camera that can take 3 pictures a second. Is there a way
>in photoshop 7 that allows me to put one on top of the other and see
>through each one so that I can get a a moving effect of a car or
>person.
>
>Desmond.

Yes. Reasonably easy. Check out making animated .gifs using
Photoshop 7 and Image Ready (part of PS7) There are several online
tutorials.

You'll want to use more than 3 images for a smooth effect.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: tony cooper on
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:27:41 -0500, Joe <joe(a)dontspam.com> wrote:

>Des <desotuatail(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi. I have a camera that can take 3 pictures a second. Is there a way
>> in photoshop 7 that allows me to put one on top of the other and see
>> through each one so that I can get a a moving effect of a car or
>> person.
>>
>> Desmond.
>
> I don't know if Photoshop 7 can do this or not,

Yes. Easily. Not "on top", but displaying them in sequence in an
animated .gif.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: Des on
On Jul 21, 8:32 pm, tony cooper <tony_cooper...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:27:41 -0500, Joe <j...(a)dontspam.com> wrote:
> >Des <desotuat...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> Hi. I have a camera that can take 3  pictures a second. Is there a way
> >> in photoshop 7 that allows me to put one on top of the other and see
> >> through each one so that I can get a a moving effect of a car or
> >> person.
>
> >> Desmond.
>
> >    I don't know if Photoshop 7 can do this or not,
>
> Yes.  Easily.  Not "on top", but displaying them in sequence in an
> animated .gif.
>
> --
> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Hi Guys no I don't want to do animation I want to see through all the
images. This guy jumped of a cliff into the sea for a bet. someone has
taken rapid pictures and merged them all together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1296480/The-moment-thrill-seeking-tombstoner-risks-life-launching-100ft-cliff.html

Desmond.
From: Kabuki on

"Des" <desotuatail(a)aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I have a camera that can take 3 pictures a second. Is there a way
> in photoshop 7 that allows me to put one on top of the other and see
> through each one so that I can get a a moving effect of a car or
> person.
>
> Desmond.

assuming you used tripod or fixed viewpoint and same framing for 3 frames

open pictures

drag photos 2 and 3 on top of picture 1 using shift + drag thumbnail

all 3 pictures should be aligned on 3 separate layers now

on top two layers- select parts you want to mask out or select the figure
you want in - use wand , magnetic lasso, pen tool, or select color range or
combo

hit mask (on bottom of layer palette circle in a rectangle)(you may need to
use select-inverse first depending if you selected background or subject )

mask off layers 2-3 and layer one will still show