From: Brendon B on
We have a resource forest with exchange 2007 running in it.
I would like to be able to run the exchange 2007 management tools from my
workstation which a member of another domain. I have been able to install the
tool as it has a exchange 2007 footprint but I am unable to manage the
resource forest when I try and run-as. (It still tries to connect to the
forest that the machine is a member of and fails with a permissions error)
Is there a way to do this?
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Consider Remote Desktop or Virtual PC.
--