From: TallPaul on
Does anyone know if a mailbox can still be accessed using Outlook whilst Load
gen is being run on the E2K7 server?

The reason I ask is we're trying to test Outlook 2002 performance across a
WAN, but I want to generate a full load on the test server using Load Gen at
the same time.

Thanks
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Only the insane run LoadGen on a production server.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..