From: Gordon Burditt on
>The cryptography of sporadic mapping of plaintext to wildly disparate

From dictionary.com:
sporadic: appearing or happening at irregular intervals in time;
occasional;
appearing in scattered or isolated instances, as a disease
isolated, as a single instance of something, being or occurring
apart from others.
occurring singly or widely apart in locality

I suggest that this means the mapping above is often forgotten and
text is accidentally or on purpose sent as plaintext, as in
hallucinogen-based cryptography. (No, I do not know who adacrypt's
supplier is. And I don't want to know.)

>integer points in space that I am promoting on my website
>http://www.adacrypt.com
>has one or two ?sinister? points that are worth noting. Mathematician

From dictionary.com:
sinister: threatening or portending evil, harm, or trouble; ominous
bad, evil, base, or wicked; fell
unfortunate, disastrous, unfavorable
of or on the left side; left;

That sounds like adacrypt's cryptography, all right, but I don't think
he's intending to use a real definition of "sinister" that anyone else uses.

>The encryption transformation in this spatial crypto type is from a
>character in ASCII to an integer point in space that is defined by the
>coordinates of a position vector that mark its position on a directed
>number line in space. The position vector is given a reversible
>change-of-origin before it is ascribed as the cipher text
>corresponding to that plaintext.

>That is the backbone of the one-way
>function that underpins this cryptography.

This is not using the normal definition of "one-way function", which
is (from Wikipedia) a function which is easy to compute on any
input, but which is hard to invert given the image of a random
input. (Example: cryptographic hashes, which aren't invertable,
key or not) That definition says nothing about there being a key
which allows you to reverse it easily.