From: JB on
Hello A.G,

I installed Crystal Reports for vs2008 Service Pack 1 because I had
a similar problem with SQL Server Reporting Services and there was a patch or
service pack for that too and when I used it, it made the SQL Server
Reporting
Service prolem disappear.

Your solution does work for alot of people but it didn't work for me
because my
reporting wasn't setup as straight forward as alot of reports usually are.

Thanks for all your help
Jeff

--
JB