From: Liliek on
Dear all,

I have problem in MS Porject (PWA) Cube build status,
I used MS Project 2007.

This the error.
Failed to build the OLAP cubes. Error: Analysis Services session failed
with the following error: Cannot overwrite an Olap database created outside
of Project Server or by another Project Server Site.

Please advice Why and How this problem occur.

regard
Liliek
From: Jan De Messemaeker on
Hi,

This NG specifically deals with the MS Project desktop products.
You will be better seved in teh newsgroup
microsoft.public.project.server

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional