From: Pass-the-Reality on
In my queries I have formated the 2008 Net Paid column to currency. On my
report, I added the 2008 Net Paid data, but I want it to drop the cents. I
went into the format and changed decimal to 0 and it did not work. What can
I do to format the field on my report to drop the cents?
From: golfinray on
In the table that is the source of the query, is the datatype currency?
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

From: John Spencer on
If you want to DROP the cents then set the control's source to
=Int([Net Paid])
or
=Fix([Net Paid])

Oh and be sure that the control's name is changed to something like txtNetPaid
to avoid a name conflict error.

If you want to round the number to the nearest whole value then use the Round
function or force the data type to long integer.
= IIF(IsNumeric([Net Paid]),CLng({Net Paid]),Null)

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County