From: Lulu on
My cursor reacts slow and 'out of my control' when I try to pick a website
from my Favorites. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how
to fix this?
I am running Windows XP, IE 8
Thanks.
--
LFB
From: Alan Edwards on
Please try the IE7/IE8 group.
The recommended newsgroup is microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In a proper newsreader:

If you must use a web interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

....Alan
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:43:02 -0800, in
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser, Lulu

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Do you see IE8 in the name of this newsgroup, my dear?

From: Lulu on
nasty Bear.
--
LFB

From: Lulu on
thanks, I'll try that one.
--
LFB

"Alan Edwards" wrote:

> Please try the IE7/IE8 group.
> The recommended newsgroup is microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general
>
> In a proper newsreader:
>
> If you must use a web interface:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general
>
> ....Alan
> --
> Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows - Internet Explorer
> http://dts-l.com/index.htm
>
> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:43:02 -0800, in
> microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser, Lulu
> <Lulu(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >My cursor reacts slow and 'out of my control' when I try to pick a website
> >from my Favorites. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how
> >to fix this?
> >I am running Windows XP, IE 8
> >Thanks.
> .