From: Chris Watts on
Powerpoint 2007, Windows XP, Custom Animation.

Is it possible to animate the entrance, exit and modification etc of
individual columns, rows or cells of table? I can seem only to be able to
animate the whole table's extrance, exit, modification etc.

cheers & TIA

Chris

--
Chris Watts
chris(a)watts-bros.co.uk (synonymous with ctwatts1(a)btinternet.com )

From: Julie Terberg on
Ditto Echo's reply - you cannot animate tables without copy/paste & ungroup.

One workaround: keep the table as is and cover it with rectangles to match
the background. (choose Slide Background Fill in the Shape Fill options)

Animate the rectangles with exit effects to reveal sections of the table;
entrance effects to hide the sections again.

Hope this helps.

Julie Terberg
MS PowerPoint MVP

From: Chris Watts on
Thanks Julie.
I have got both yours and Echos suggestions to work just fine.
Both have their good and bad characteristsics but do solve the problem.
Chris