From: dirk_bahle on
I am trying to integrate MS SQL Server 2008 R2 in my application. Can
someone please give me a hint on how to do this best? My problem is
that I need a rather straight forward setup:

- Database Engine + Full+text Search

No I noticed there is a setup about 70MB with just the DB engine and
another setup 750MB with Full-text Search, Reporting Services, SDK,
and what not else... what I really need is a setup in between
containing just the engine and Full-text Search.

I noticed the setup.exe from MS SQL Server 2008 R2 setup can be
decompressed with WinRar and contains seperate setup files...

Is there a simple method to determine the components I need and deploy
a silent setup?

Any hints or comments are very much appreciated.
Cheers Dirk