|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
How to Migrate Reporting Services Reports to new Server
I have a SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services installation that I need to migrate the reports to a new server. I see that the RS Home page has a import option to import what appear to be models and reports. How do I export the reports into these formats for import? Or is there a better way to migrate reports into ... 13 Aug 2010 09:11
Records from large database not loading - C# / SQL Server
Hi I have a C# web application that connects to a SQL Server database. I have about 15000 records where there is a resume field for each record. I have a SQL SELECT (using LIKE) statement that the C# creates based on users input to search for a resume that has whatever keyword(s) the user would like to find. ... 13 Aug 2010 04:53
Making table filters sticky
In several databases, I have a few hundred tables, most of which are just "work" tables that I should ignore. So in the Studio Manager' sObject Explorer, I right click on "Tables" and set a filter. Is it possible to make this sticky? Because it seems like I need to reset this everytime I start up the Manager. ... 12 Aug 2010 12:33
Oracle PL/SQ L , Toronto, ON, Canada
Title:- Oracle PL/SQL Location:- Toronto, ON, Canada Duration: 6+ Months We are looking for a Oracle Database Programmer with programming 70% (PL/SQL, triggers, and stored procedures) and with database design tools (30%) ER/Win OR ER/Studio. RAC, DSS, OLTP and dataware house experience is a must. Descripti... 11 Aug 2010 19:07
JAVA Developer , Toronto, ON, Canada
Title :- JAVA Developer Location :- Toronto, ON, Canada Duration: 6 Months Qualifications * 5+ years Java software development in the web application space. * Solid understanding of technologies including: Java, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, OsCache, XML/XSLT, Log4j, SQL. * Excellent written... 11 Aug 2010 19:07
Is there a way to physically re-order the records in an MS SQL 2005 table
Is there a way to physically re-order the records in an MS SQL 2005 table? Many thanks Mark ... 10 Aug 2010 15:47
help with error: Conversion failed when converting datetime from character string
Hi, I keep getting this error: Conversion failed when converting datetime from character string I'm trying to get a where clause to limit the data returned to within 6 months of a certain date. I have the following: DECLARE @LastestBiWeeklyPeriod as datetime SET @LastestBiWeeklyPeriod = (SELECT top 1 date Fro... 9 Aug 2010 15:39
How to put an "mdf" file into 2 different physical drive?
Hi, i need help. I have a server HP G6, with MS SQL 2008 installed on it. My "Drive C" is almost full. My "database.mdf" dan "database.ldf" is on drive C. I plan to buy a new hard disk and then next time i will have a Drive 'D'. Is it posible in SQL 2008 if my drive C is full, then my "database.mdf" on driv... 9 Aug 2010 15:39
Error when saving a trigger
Hi all, I have created the following Trigger. It is a test as I have not had to do this before. What I am trying to achieve is to trigger when a record is inserted, and then to display a value from that inserted row (in this case the document number). However, I get the error "The multi-part identifier "SOPO... 9 Aug 2010 08:59
Sr Developer ,SFO
Title :- Java/J2EE - Sr Developer Locationv :- SFO Durtation :- 3 Months+ JDK 1.5, JSP, Servlet, Struts 2.0 or above, Oracle 10g, PL SQL, Please send your updated resume to jobs(a)mapleresource.net ... 6 Aug 2010 18:10
SQL Server 2008 R2 Native Client backward-compatible to SQL 2005/2008??
We have several different SQL Server versions in our datacenter, with SQL Native Client 9.00.1399.06 on our Citrix servers. The above SQL Native Client goes with our Great Plains app client, it's possible we will have a new, higher-level SQL Native Client installed by another application client... Can differen... 9 Aug 2010 14:32
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11