First  |  Prev |
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
DELETE failed because the following SET options have incorrect settings: 'QUOTED_IDENTIFIER'
When I want to delete a data from a table that this tabl has a trigger and this trigger reached another tables to delete the data in cursor I have this messeage: DELETE failed because the following SET options have incorrect settings: 'QUOTED_IDENTIFIER'. My trigger : CREATE TRIGGER [TOPBASICIKISSILME] ON [db... 11 Oct 2006 02:11
SQL server connection
Hi All, I was able to connect to MS SQL Server 2005 on my computer but after a while I can not. When I want to connect to it using MS SQL Server Management Studio I got this error: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be cause... 22 Sep 2006 13:51
Exporting data from SQL 2005 to Access
Hi Guys, I was trying to export the database from 2005 sql to access. But it shows error Setting Destination Connection (Error) Messages Error 0xc0204016: DTS.Pipeline: The "output column "ReplyText" (961)" has a length that is not valid. The length must be between 0 and 4000. (SQL Server Import and Export Wizar... 20 Jul 2006 04:16
Delete 2005 [user] schema?
TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio The database principal owns a schema in the database, and cannot be dropped. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 15138) I have an installer that is supposed to "clean up" the DB server before an install. The installer checks for like object names and attempts to clean ... 20 Jul 2006 02:24
SQL Server 2005 Startup error - TDSSNIClient... error 0x5... code 0x51
Hi, My SQL Server 2005 won't start - can anyone provide some help? This seems to be the most significant error: - TDSSNIClient initialization failed with error 0x5, status code 0x51. There was some info here, but the reg key described looks okay: - http://blogs.msdn.com/sql_protocols/ I am running SQL Ser... 13 Jul 2006 18:10
SuperSocket Info: Bind failed on TCP port 1433
I recently began getting this error when SQL Server 2000 starts up. I tried all the suggestions I could find (e.g., Q293107) but none worked. I did finally figure this out and wanted to share the solution. It turns out my winsock2 had been corrupted (by Juniper VPN software, I believe), resulting in SQL Server ... 22 Jun 2006 22:10
open MDF file without MSDE
Hello, I'm trying to access .mdf file (a sql server database) without having SQL Server installed on the machine (neither MSDE). It can be done from any programming language (like Java or C#)? Is there anyone who knows how can I do it? Or does a native library that can access the .mdf file exist? Thank to anyon... 22 Mar 2006 11:11
Joining tables in different databases
Hi I'm working on an ASP project where the clients want to be able to effectively perform SELECT queries joining tables from two different databases (located on the same SQL-Server). Does this involve creating virtual tables that link to another database, or am I completely on the wrong track? Any hints as ... 26 Jan 2006 17:31
PAGEIOLATCH is a lead blocker
Hi Guru, After spening quite sometimes to watch my box, I've seen PAGEIOLATCH is a lead blocker in my SQL Server 2000 server. Below is the detailed: SPID lastwaittype waitresource blocked status cmd 57 LCK_M_S KEY: 7:963690681:8 65 sleeping execute 65 PAGEIOLATCH_SH 7:1:217904 0 sleeping select I thought,... 30 Nov 2005 07:15
SCOPE_INDENTITY() Not Returning
Dear All, My newly insert GUID is not return from a store procedure. I turned this around and around and can't understand why. The records are inserted but no GUID is returned. I use (newid()) in the table to generate a GUID **************Store Procedure *********************** CREATE PROCEDURE heasvase.[... 14 Sep 2005 06:51