First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
SQL Joins
How would I join these statements together into 1 sql statement? They all have the same criteria for timestamps, but the locations are different and sometimes I look at a 3rd criteria. Do I need to run them all individually? ... 23 Apr 2010 17:24
Yellowfin 5.0 release
Leading web-based BI provider, Yellowfin, will unveil their milestone 5.0 release in May 2010. This release includes significant enhancements; including an integrated in-memory database, that turbo charges analysis. Yellowfin 5.0 provides even greater insight, rapid deployment and requires minimal IT involvement. ... 23 Apr 2010 17:24
need a solution in sql server 2005
hi friends, can any one help me pl!! m using visual studio 2005 n ms sql server 2005 as backend.actually, i have created a table with a column name as rid,total,cur_value and balance. In balance column, this total value minus(-) cur_value is stored. 1)now,after each transaction i wanna store this balance value in... 18 Apr 2010 18:37
Insert and Delete
This is my data. Salesman is the key. I want to select them and then change them to another Salesman. From Salesman Customer 25 Jeff 25 Kory 25 Jean To Salesman Customer 30 Jeff 30 Kory 30 Jean How do I do that? Thanks. Faye ... 20 Apr 2010 18:27
uniqueidentifier query
hi there. i need some help with a query please. my table has two fields: family_id {identity} - uniqueidentifier family_name - nvarchar I have a query in my ASP.NET code (in VB.NET) that should compare a family_id as supplied by the user as a string with the family_id in the table and output the correspon... 15 Apr 2010 15:50
DBSync for MS SQL & MySQL for $39. Just one day.
Hello! We're excited to announce that DMSoft Technologies will soon be featuring DBSync for MS SQL & MySQL on Bits du Jour, a 'deal-of-the- day' website that offers fantastic, one-time discounts on a variety of great products. Bits du Jour will be offering DBSync for MS SQL & MySQL on Thursday 15 April, 2010 at ... 15 Apr 2010 12:29
Why does adding a where clause make query 100 times slower?
Dear Experts, I have a query of the form SELECT * FROM A WHERE X=1 which runs in under a second and returns about 800 records. But when I add another clause and do SELECT * FROM A WHERE X=1 AND Y=2, the query is more than a 100 times slower and the server eventually times out. What I find confusing is that sim... 13 Apr 2010 12:47
Group By Median: Custom Aggregate Function? Passing Array to SP?
There is a good article at ASPFAQ on how to calculate median in a SQL table. (http://databases.aspfaq.com/database/how-do-i-calculate-the- median-in-a-table.html). I would like to either turn that into a stored procedure, or ideally turn it into a custom aggregate function do I could use it with a GROUP BY clause. ... 18 Apr 2010 17:30
paypal wholesale UGG shoes(paypal payment)(www.globlepurchase.com)
it is a very professional site ,and like them very much.good Supplier. *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ... 8 Apr 2010 15:09
Precedence Constraint question
I set up a Precedence Constraint on my SSIS Package. I created this script: Public Sub Main() Dim fi As System.IO.FileInfo fi = New System.IO.FileInfo("\\sb25\downloads$\Offsets \SSISDiaries.txt") If fi.LastWriteTime.Date = DateTime.Today Then Dts.TaskResult = Dts.Resul... 7 Apr 2010 15:45