First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
rowversion missing in sql server 2008
Hi guys, im playing with sql server managemnent studio. I cannot find rowversion type, but if I'm not wrong, yesterday it was in the list :S Is it possible? How can I resume this type? Thanks ... 25 Jun 2010 10:57
Missing information_schema.tables
I have several databases on a SQL2005 server. All were created the same way, using the SQL Server Management Studio create new database wizard. On ONE and ONE ONLY of those databases if I try to generate a list of tables in that database using: select table_name from information_schema.tables where table_type = ... 26 Jun 2010 05:26
Sun IDM resources | Multiple Locations
Dear Candidate, Title: Sun IDM resources Duration: 3+ Months Multiple Location Technical Skills: * 7 years + overall industry experience * Extensive knowledge in SUN IDM * Xpress language and XML * Ability to develop custom workflows * Experience working with Libraries and Workflows... 24 Jun 2010 15:14
help with the login
Hi guys, I'm using sql server 2008 express. my problem is this: I use vb.net, when i try to loggin to sql server using windows authentication, it says it s busy.....so I must close the program or viceversa.... Why can't I loggin with the same login from 2 different softwares? How can I solve? Thanks ... 25 Jun 2010 10:57
Using a 'Union' kills the performance
Hi All, I have this unusual behavior in my SQL server 2008 Ent 64bit (Clustered) environment. I migrated my SQL Instance from a SQL 2000 Ent (32Bit) With SP4 to 2008 Ent SP1 (64BIT - Clustered) instance. I have this complex query which joins a bunch of tables and has a union. When I run the query outside th... 24 Jun 2010 03:07
SQL Error handling in SP
SQL2000 SP4. I have a SQL Store Procedure that performs a database backup, to a disk file, for each 'user' database in the SQL instance. The script is simple; it just uses a 'fetch' loop and performs a 'BACKUP DATABASE...' for each database. If I run the script in QA, and one of the database backups fails for... 22 Jun 2010 14:54
Fueling your car with natural gas from home
Dear Everyone, as you know the price of the Oil is more and more increasing, while the oil supply is decreasing. Moreover Oil is causing wars, terror, oil spills, a lot of greenhouse gases. Do you know that there is plenty of natural gas ? The supply will last for many decades, probably for hundred years. A lot o... 22 Jun 2010 06:04
fashion sunglasses ( paypal payment and free shipping)
fashion sunglasses ( paypal payment ) (http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/) designer sunglasses ( paypal payment ) (http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/) brand sunglasses ( paypal payment ) (http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/) sport sunglasses ( paypal payment ) ... 21 Jun 2010 21:23
BI ETL Developer , San Francisco, CA
Dear Candidate, Job Title : BI ETL Developer Location : San Francisco, CA Job Type : 6 Months Contract Position Description: The Role we are looking for is a Senior hands-on BI developer who has deep experience with BI technologies, to design, develop, and test ETL, Reports, and related infra... 16 Jun 2010 17:41
Senior Developer - C++, Perl, SQL, XML, Sybase, Prime Margin , New York, New York
Dear Candidate, Title: Senior Developer - C++, Perl, SQL, XML, Sybase, Prime Margin Duration: 6+ months Location: New York, New York Pay Rate: 55 - 65 hourly Qualifications Strong C++ skills required. Minimum 5-7 years experience working with C++ and threading. Minimum 5-7 years experience devel... 16 Jun 2010 16:34
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last