First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
export from Sql Server table to delimited text ";"
Please fast way export from Sql Server table to delimited text ";" with ado and vb6. Tks ... 29 Jul 2010 17:23
Tester Position (QA),Halifax
Title:Tester Position (QA) Location: Halifax Duration: 5 to 6 months *Must Have Educational Qualifications/ Skills/Experience (Basic Qualifications) * Minimum Years Required Manual Testing 4 Quality Center 4 ClearQuest or other bug tracking tool ... 29 Jul 2010 09:39
How best to handle entity inheritance?
I have a table that holds agreement information. It works well for 95% of the agreements we record. But there is a certain type of agreement that would require another 6 or so fields to capture info specific to that type of agreement. My question is if its better to just add those 6 fields to the existing agre... 5 Aug 2010 12:25
Custom Setup MS SQL Server 2008 R2
I am trying to integrate MS SQL Server 2008 R2 in my application. Can someone please give me a hint on how to do this best? My problem is that I need a rather straight forward setup: - Database Engine + Full+text Search No I noticed there is a setup about 70MB with just the DB engine and another setup 750MB wi... 28 Jul 2010 16:15
I/O error every night at 10 pm, why??
Every night at about 10 pm (2000 hours) on our SQL 2005 since about 7/21 or so we have got this recurring error in our SQL server logs: 07/22/2010 22:00:34,spid2s,Unknown,SQL Server has encountered 1 occurrence(s) of I/O requests taking longer than 15 seconds to complete on file [D:\LOGS\UNI_MMMMM_Log.ldf] in dat... 30 Jul 2010 11:51
QA Lead, Portland OR
Title: QA Lead Location: Portland OR Duration: 6 months Job Description: QA Lead should be a strong expertise in QA processes, Requirements Traceability processes, Test Planning and Execution, Automation Test experience. At least 10+ years in various QA roles, leading t... 27 Jul 2010 15:02
bulk insert troubles
Hello, I am trying to load a csv file using bulk insert. Everything goes fine but no data is loaded! All I get is a message saying "(0 row(s) affected)". Any idea what s going on? Set up: create table dbo.test (member_id varchar (50), prod_name varchar(50), prod_score varchar(50)) SQL: bulk i... 27 Jul 2010 18:22
Logical proof of SQL change - HELP please!
See DDL below. This represents a very simplistic view of my client's system, in which there are actually about 95 tables and nearly 50 views. The views are used primarily to provide a real-time snapshot of certain datasets for auditing purposes. The database has medical applications so it has to be carefully c... 27 Jul 2010 18:22
Problem creating string in Computed Column Specification in Management Studio
Hi I'm fairly novice to SQL Server and am trying to make a computed column in my database I have the following columns in tblJobs : JobID Title City State I'm trying to create a computed column that takes the Title and City and strips out any spaces and replaces them with a dash, then concatenates the... 25 Jul 2010 14:02
ColumnIndexOutOfRangeException
I am trying to run a query from a C#.NET application using the standard SqlClient connected to a SQL2005 database. Basically the query is: select count(*) from table1 where column1 is not null or column1 > 0 table1 exists and contains a column named column1. column1 is an int datatype and allow nulls. If I run... 24 Jul 2010 06:56
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13