First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Getting Started with SQL Express 2008
Hello: Well, I downloaded it. I think I installed it right, but I do not know enough to be sure. Now, what? Can someone please point me to what I need to study to get going? I do not want a huge list as much as I want a map. What should I study first? Sincerely, Gene Wirchenko ... 28 Jul 2010 05:16
ADO.NET from C++
How do use ADO.NET from unmanaged C++? Do I need to use COM? Not sure if the is the right group? Lars ... 22 Jul 2010 16:54
Query Large Table
Hi, I have a relatively large table which has around five million records. When I run a query like: Select A, B, C where A='AA' and B='BB' the query takes a long time to complete which is slowing down the web front end. My question is how to go about indexing the table to make this query faster? I have a... 21 Jul 2010 18:00
Tracking CAL on Server (MSSQL2005)
Hi! There is a way to connect to a MSSQL server and to count the number of CAL? Maybe a view on the server? Thank you Alberto ... 25 Jul 2010 16:11
Sluggish performance
I have a database that runs on SQL 2000. The machine and database have all the server packs. The machine is a quad-core intel machine with 3GB ram. The machine is also a domain controller (windows 2003 "pdc") The database is the back end to an access application 2000 application connecting via linked tables i... 20 Jul 2010 12:25
publishing spatial data
Hi! What application server are available to publish sql server 2008 spatial data on the web? Thanks a lot Injektilo ... 16 Jul 2010 07:42
unable to connect to server please make sure user has at least read permission
Eugenia (user(a)compgroups.net/) writes: DID YOU FIND A SOLUTION? I have the same issues. Thanks Eugenia Rather than posting this kind of meaningless post, start a new thread and describe your problem as detailed as possible. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel(a)sommarskog.se Links for SQL Se... 15 Jul 2010 17:37
unable to connect to server please make sure user has at least read permission
DID YOU FIND A SOLUTION? I have the same issues. Thanks Eugenia ... 15 Jul 2010 10:55
Problems with ASCII codes in { }
hi all I have problems with EdgeCam 12.5, which uses SQL server. So far, 2 signs are being changed to ASCII codes in brackets. Examples are asteriks * as {42} and underscore _ as {95} I have learned to live with this, but then - it can change the brackets { and } too - they become as follows: 3mm x 90* Spot... 15 Jul 2010 04:27
Tx log restore problems
Hi, I restored a full db backup, then applied point in time TX log restore (I picked a time that is earlier than the accumulated log backup file ends) and leave the db at standby/read-only stage. And when I tried to apply add'l TX, I got this error. Restore failed Additional information: System.Data.SqlClien... 17 Jul 2010 09:47