First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
MSSQL implicit conversion problem
Hi, I have a stored procedure which accept a datetime input parameter. spMyProcedure '2010-07-14 13:25:48' Above statement works fine in my development environment. But in the server it gives 'varchar to datetime conversion error'. It treats '14' as month and '07' as day. I can resolve this issue by chang... 15 Jul 2010 13:09
Capture, log and parse all access - how?
Currently the client app connects directly to the database, like this: [client] <--> [database] For various reasons we need to develop a piece of software that can capture/log all incoming commands (queries, updates, etc.) to the database, and analyze them in various ways. This software must sit in between ... 15 Jul 2010 17:37
unable to schedule file copy within sql server sched job
Hello - I am having trouble trying to schedule cmd step using xcopy command to copy a file from one server to another server. I am getting Invalid drive specification error. However, when I run the same command under command prompt, it works fine. Can someone help? Thanks in advance. ... 14 Jul 2010 19:49
URGENT! PLS HELP - Production problem
Hi, URGENT! I got the following errors from the DBCC checkdb result on the production system which indicates there are corruptions on some indexes and tables. Can someone provide some steps and methods to correct the problem without data loss. I cannot afford to lose any data or use repair_allow_data_loss to fix... 10 Jul 2010 06:13
which transaction log was applied last?
I have a database in read-only rollforward mode. What command or where in SQL server studio can I find the last log applied/restored? Thank you. ... 9 Jul 2010 18:18
Whitepaper - Spreadsheet reporting within a BI framework
Whitepaper - PDF (No signup Required - Just click or Paste the link) http://www.yellowfin.com.au/Document.i4?DocumentId=109023 Extract Despite all of the technology advancements, excel spreadsheets are still widely used by business users to create stand alone databases that allow them to merge external and ... 8 Jul 2010 10:14
MS SQL Server 2008 Administration Certification Test
Hello, We are pleased to announce the release of our new MS SQL Server 2008 Administration test. This certification test is available for free on our site for a limited time as we gather data to monitor its performance. Be among the first to take this test and measure your level of expertise with the new content... 7 Jul 2010 12:20
stored proc
Hello, I have a short procedure which compiles fine. When the code is called from a webpage(.net) it runs the first time it is executed. However on the second time it throws an error saying "There is already an object named 'strPKHoldUp' in the database." StrPKHold is a variable that I declare in the code as s... 7 Jul 2010 11:14
cheap chanel bags
cheap chanel bags http/www/mywebbags/com shoestrade wrote: PRADA bags ( paypal payment )( http://www.brandtrade10.com) 23-Apr-10 GUCCI bags ( paypal payment )( http://www.brandtrade10.com) CHLOE bags CHANEL bags CLOTHES COACH bags ( paypal payment )( http://www.brandtrade10.com) DOLCE&GABBANA bags FE... 5 Jul 2010 00:14
Anyone heard of locking caused by FalconStor Snapshot agent?
One of my clients is getting locking on a very small, but regularly updated table. Funny enough this uses stored procs all the way to read from or delete/ insert into. So the total number of rows in this table will be anywhere between 10 to 50 at any time. It seems to happen when FalconStor Snapshot agent is ... 5 Jul 2010 04:33