First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Energy Saving Tips
1. Reduce heater's room temperature For each extra degree (Celsius) of temperature, your heater will consume 7 to 11% more energy. Adjust it to 18degrees which is also better for your health. 2. Install a programmable thermostat You will be able to control the heater's temperature during specific hours every day... 3 Jul 2010 16:46
Advice on replication
Hi NG! Three physical locations (A, B and C) share the same database. When a person at location A puts something in the database, it should be updated for B and C. My best solution is 1 database at location A, which also has a terminal server that users from B and C log on to. Voila, the see the same data. ... 2 Jul 2010 03:40
DateAdd - passing interval fom another field
I have an expression in a view that calculates a date by adding a number of months using the dateadd function. I want to get both the datepart (m for month in my caase) and hte number (1-3 months) from other fields in my view. I've tried this DATEADD(dbo.tbl_PTDF_PreTreatDevFrequency.PTDF_DateAddInterval, - d... 1 Jul 2010 01:16
SSIS Developer / CA
Dear Candidate, Title: SSIS Developer Location: CA Duration: 3 months Skills Required: Strong in SQL Server 2005/2008 and SSIS Experience: 5 - 7 yrs IT, should be able to communicate and work with client independently Good to have: SSRS Please send your resume to jobs(a)mapleresou... 30 Jun 2010 15:20
Kool Infographics & data reporting site
For those of your who take interest in excellent infographics and leading edge database reporting techniques.. check out this guy http://feltron.com/index.php The guy takes his own life and turns it into some really exciting visualisations. I hope it inspires you to Imagine innovative ways you can express yo... 30 Jun 2010 08:39
CLICK AND GET $1000 TO YOUR HOME.
VISIT SITE http://bannerclickandget.tk AND CLICK SEARCH BOX ABOVE BANNER AFTER FILL YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS. YOU CAN GET INSTANT $1000 TO YOUR HOME. ... 29 Jun 2010 01:59
Business Analyst Defined Contribution Plans Andover Massachusetts
Title: Business Analyst Defined Contribution Plans Right to Hire: No Professional Day Length: 0.0 Contract Duration: Environment: Business Casual Sponsorship Available: No Location: Andover, Massachusetts Minimum Requirements: · Financial Systems background – strong preference supporting the Defined ... 28 Jun 2010 17:15
Sr.Technical Project Manager Reston,VA
Title : Sr Technical Project Manager Location : Reston, Virginia Description : Minimum Requirements: Typically possesses 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience, which includes at least 3 years of experience in managing teams or projects. Typically requires advanced technical and business knowledge ... 28 Jun 2010 17:15
64mb limit for linked server selects?
Dear everyone, We have a linked server connection between two servers (MS SQL Server 2005), but we have problems transferring large text fields across this connection. That is to say, INSERT is fine, but SELECT replaces large text fields (> 64mb) with an empty string - with no warning. Do you know if this is a... 4 Jul 2010 04:43
Basic advice required
Hi all I'm using SQL Server 2005 express and the adventureworks sample database to try and refresh my memory with SQL Server (It's been about 5 years since I last used it a lot). Can anyone help with a basic question...? I've written two queries now - one works - one doesn't and I'm not sure why. The syn... 27 Jun 2010 11:42