From: redbull on
Hi guys, im playing with sql server managemnent studio.
I cannot find rowversion type, but if I'm not wrong, yesterday it was in the
list :S
Is it possible?
How can I resume this type? Thanks

From: Erland Sommarskog on
redbull (redbull(a)libero.it) writes:
> Hi guys, im playing with sql server managemnent studio.
> I cannot find rowversion type, but if I'm not wrong, yesterday it was in
> the list :S
> Is it possible?
> How can I resume this type? Thanks

I don't know why you would need it to appear in a list. If you need
to use the type, just use it. (But don't use the Table Designer if
that is what you are doing, but learn the syntax for CREATE TABLE.)

Else you could use timestamp which is a different name for the same
type. Microsoft has deprecated this name, but they have not even themselves
obeyed the deprecation.

Links for SQL Server Books Online: