First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
How to query when a text field is too big to convert?
Hi; I'm trying to find the number of records in a table where field_1 is not a substring in field_2. My problem with the query below is that field_2 is a text field and is too fat to convert in order to use the LIKE operator ( I get "field would be truncated" messages ) select count(*) as COUNT_Bad_Recor... 28 Jan 2010 04:13
sample code for code for "sql server development with access 2000" by Wrox
Does anyone happen to have sample code for code for "sql server development with access 2000" by Wrox? I am trying to get the sample code on their site, but the book selection does not go back that far. Please help! SQL Learner ... 26 Jan 2010 09:48
SSIS SQL Dest problem...
Hello, I've created a simple SSIS package to migrate data from an Access 2003 mdb to SQL Server 2005. I made the package on my laptop (Windows 7 Ultimate) which has an instance of SQL Server 2005 (not express). Everything is fine here. I changed the connection to use an instance on anther server on the... 25 Jan 2010 13:55
Concatenate Mutiple Rows Data to Single RowColumn comma separated Data
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 03:01:17 -0800 (PST), chintu4uin(a)gmail.com wrote: (snip) Answered in microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming. Please don't post the same question to multiple newsgroups. -- Hugo Kornelis, SQL Server MVP My SQL Server blog: http://sqlblog.com/blogs/hugo_kornelis ... 25 Jan 2010 08:17
Concatenate Mutiple Rows Data to Single RowColumn comma separated Data
Hi friends I m using SQL 2005 I want to concatenate multiple rows into single row with comma separated. I tried using for XML and all but what I m looking for I m not getting that My Table structure:- Table A SOANo | TaxOrderDisplay | TaxDescription| 2009001 | 1 | Excise 2009001 | ... 25 Jan 2010 06:06
Interpolation of position waypoints in SQL Server query
Hello there, I have a database with positional information in it along the lines of waypoints of various journeys ('tracks'). I am currenetly using SQL Server 2000 so am unable to make use of the GIS types. The columns are simply two floatst for lat and long, a timestamp and a track ID. I would like to produ... 24 Jan 2010 18:04
527333 Reserch anything, nerw content up to date all sites 56
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 21 Jan 2010 15:43
restore database onto different server - tail of the log?
SQL Server 2005 SP2 9.0.3054 I would like to copy/restore my DB (with Full Recovery Model) onto a /different/ server. I would like to do this w/o losing any transactions. I am familiar with the notion of restoring my last DB backup onto the destination server, then rolling forward any logs that were backed up... 2 Feb 2010 14:38
Passing a SQL Function to MS SqlHelper?
Hi. I am using the following SQLHelper code: http://www.sharpdeveloper.net/source/SqlHelper-Source-Code-cs.html I am trying to use a Sql Function to return a dataset and I simply don't know how to do this using SqlHelper. I am giving text or stored procedure as options. Has anybody out there used this c... 22 Jan 2010 18:34
Replicate Data Content Only of Computed Column - How To
SQL 2008 Let's say I am replicating from environment A to B. The column A.database.My_Table.Some_Column is computed. i would like the replicated column In B.database.My_Table.Some_Column, to be just a regular column (not a persisted computed column, not an indexed computed column, just a column with some data... 11 Jan 2010 14:13