From: liveq on
Hello,

I've written a small extension, which helps me to debug weird code
behaviour in my framework. Anyway I want to improve it, and i'm stuck. I
need to get some informations about request in PHP_RINIT_FUNCTION and in
PHP_MSHUTDOWN_FUNCTION. I need to get info from _SERVER , _GET and _POST
arrays, but i'm unable to do it. Every result of use
PG(http_globals)[TRACK_VARS_SERVER] or on get/post is just NULL in
zend_print_zval_r (). Any suggestions how to do it?

Another question. My extension checks some php.ini settings, and if they
are set in wrong way ( register globals, safe mode, etc. ) I want to
kill execution of script with message "bad ini settings" ( or something
like that ), AND this also should occures in RINIT or MSHUTDOWN.

I'll be very appreciate for any help.
Best,
KA.