From: Chris C. on
yaSSL has released an Alpha of an SSL Provider for Java. Currently
supporting Mac and Linux operating systems, our provider enables Java
developers to use the CyaSSL library through the javax.net.ssl
package. By using this, Java developers can use familiar syntax and
API calls to gain the speed and size advantages that the CyaSSL
embedded SSL library provides.

Being in the Alpha stage, this provider currently only offers client
functionality. If you want to give this provider a try, please
download it from our website at the following location:

http://yassl.com/yaSSL/Download_More.html

We look forward to your feedback!